Profile

YAOSEN
Life has always been a huge roller coaster ride for me and now I'm really getting tired of it. I just wanna put everything down and let go. Can I?

I am numb from anything, i cannot feel anything now...
Music

사랑해요
Tuesday, 27 May 2008

yesterday nvr post... sry... went to see congkak... its scary... the film i almost covered my eyes...
the ghost damn scary.... its in malay, but got subtitle... then go piano and then go home...
todae was a fun day... went to school for maths lesson. then reached there at 8.10am when i need to be there at 8.00am. shit. but luckily, mr sim was not in the class yet. heng.... teresa, kityee, yihui, tianci was oso on the bus. so i m not alone. thats great! someone will be late wif me... haha... i m so damn evil. lolx.
have maths for a few minutes(i think??) then have break for 2hrs! me, brandon, tianci, nicholas, zhan hong, yongxin, shiqing, yuet tung, ting fang went to tm to buy presents. kashvin, dawn, kit yee, yihui, aslydiana and syakirah then took the next bus come. LOLX. zihao never follow... his leg pain...
then go shopping till 12noon then go back school. sat at my seat there, listening to other people hp music... also looking at i-Weekly... its nice... Jeanette Aw the cover page artiste...
then have party... its nice... also have lucky draw... i got photo frame, cathay movie ticket and a highlighter... so happe... can watch free movie liao... haha... I DONT KNOW WHO GOT MY CHOCOLATE?! I want to know who...
after school, take bus back to my aunt house. yongxin, zihao, tianci was also in the bus... we sat at the second floor n then we saw a BIRD IN THE BUS! so funny, dunno how the bird went into the bus... SBS 9028K thats the BIRDDY BUS... lolx...
now posting liao... haha... tomorrow still got english lesson at 10.30am... so tired liao...
lolx... lolx...
Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Tagbox



Tagbox

By post: By month:
Affiliates

Tat Jun Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend
© YAOSEN 2008-2010. This is a Copyrighted Blog. All Rights Reserved.