|
Profile
YAOSENLife has always been a huge roller coaster ride for me and now I'm really getting tired of it. I just wanna put everything down and let go. Can I?
I am numb from anything, i cannot feel anything now...
|
Music |
|
Monday, 19 May 2008
hello... sry did not post yesterday... i want to change blog URL... next time bah... haha(= SATURDAY seriously nothing happened... hhaahhaa... juz anyhow run past... SUNDAY woke up at 7.00am... going to JBP(jurong bird park) haha... then went tampines mart to eat breakfast... then took mrt to BOONLAY... first time taking towards the end of the line... haha... when taking, saw the JURONGWESTSWIMMINGCOMPLEX.. nice... next time, i MUST go there...zzz... haha... looks like WILDWILDWET... haha... then got there and saw a lot of bird(dhe... no bird then how jurong bird park has its name...) haha... i siao one...(= then went into there and took a lot of pictures... without me inside... haha... then went to drink ESPRESSO... nice... $3.20 for less then 100ml!!! expensive man... haha... then walk till about 1pm... then go jurong point eat... ate chicken rice... then took mrt home... haha... nothing le bah... byebye...(= Monday, May 19, 2008
|
Tagbox Tagbox By post:
Affiliates Tat Jun Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend |