Profile

YAOSEN
Life has always been a huge roller coaster ride for me and now I'm really getting tired of it. I just wanna put everything down and let go. Can I?

I am numb from anything, i cannot feel anything now...
Music

사랑해요
Wednesday, 14 May 2008

haha... juz finishing watching trick2 episode 6... haha... its nice...
juz now, woke up on 6.00am... then went out..,
btw, i am at my auntie house...
went to prss to send my cousin...
they lined up at the court... haha...
then went to sgh... nice...
then wait there...
after that, went to tiong bahru(?) market to eat.
actually wanted to eat the
抢滩大行动 (Buzzing Cashier) that prawn mee(?)
but not opened.
sad.
so eat the 酿豆腐(Yong Tau Fu?)...
cheap only $2... haha...
then it rained so heavily...
haiz...
now still raining...
but tiong bahru rained heavier than bedok...
haha...
actually wanted to go chinatown to eat one..
but need to pay $2 to get into there
as there is CBD(Central Business District) charge...
haha...

then went back to my aunt house...
lata confirm going to suntec...
to buy the plushie
that i wanted everyday...
I ALSO WANT DINTENDO DS!!!
haha...
TRICK 2 IS NICE!!! MUZ WATCH!
Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Tagbox



Tagbox

By post: By month:
Affiliates

Tat Jun Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend
© YAOSEN 2008-2010. This is a Copyrighted Blog. All Rights Reserved.