Profile

YAOSEN
Life has always been a huge roller coaster ride for me and now I'm really getting tired of it. I just wanna put everything down and let go. Can I?

I am numb from anything, i cannot feel anything now...
Music

사랑해요
Tuesday, 13 May 2008

hihi!!! exams are over!!! yeah....
havent post for 1 day le... haha...
MONDAY
got maths and lit paper...
MATHS PAPER... EASY!
LIT. PAPER... DIFFICULT!!
then went home to study science till 12am... late...
TUESDAY
got science paper...
SOSOSOSOSOSOSO DIFFICULT!!!!!!!!!!!
i am going to die...
then went tm with zihao and tianci
charles and zhanhong also follow...
then at tm, we played hide-n-seek with charles and zhanhong
haha...
they went for movies with dawn and other gals...
then i kenna scolded for smth...
i so puzzled...
haha...
tomorrow NO SCHOOL!
yeah.
haha...
can sleep!!!
haha...
tomorrow maybe going to suntec...
to buy a plushie...
haha...
see you soon!!:)
Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Tagbox



Tagbox

By post: By month:
Affiliates

Tat Jun Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend
© YAOSEN 2008-2010. This is a Copyrighted Blog. All Rights Reserved.