Profile

YAOSEN
Life has always been a huge roller coaster ride for me and now I'm really getting tired of it. I just wanna put everything down and let go. Can I?

I am numb from anything, i cannot feel anything now...
Music

사랑해요
Sunday, 20 April 2008

dunno why, i juz like to listen to angela zhang's song...
such as zhen de and blah blah blah...
aiya...
wanted to attend angela zhang concert but cannot....
no money and time....
also, mum dont allow...
aiya...
pictures maybe not avaliable for this week...
so so sorry....
haha....
went swimming with zihao and nicholas
nice...
their teacher damn strict...
zihao like everything kenna scolded...
haha...
juz went to bugis with auntie....
ate nice food...
haha...
then cousin bought a $124 shoes...
and i bought nothing...
no money...
then,
handphone coming le!!!
after exams...
muz do good in the exams...
or else will go 2F next year....
haha...
tmr still got ncc air...
i thought stopped le...
dunno...
juz attend...
maybe tmr last training...
shit...
still got compo corrections need to do...
haha...
go do le la....
dont post le....
byebye...
Sunday, April 20, 2008

Tagbox



Tagbox

By post: By month:
Affiliates

Tat Jun Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend
© YAOSEN 2008-2010. This is a Copyrighted Blog. All Rights Reserved.