Profile

YAOSEN
Life has always been a huge roller coaster ride for me and now I'm really getting tired of it. I just wanna put everything down and let go. Can I?

I am numb from anything, i cannot feel anything now...
Music

사랑해요
Saturday, 12 April 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DAWN TOH!!!! 13 YEARS OLD LIAO LE.....
toade the ncc air was the first time i ever felt it to be fun.... haha..... the prata toade i ate for major break was nice and the most surprising, is i finally ate curry!!!!! so amazing!!! then we got to play soccer.... our team 2-1 won the other team.... so happy.... then raining.... then we went up to 3g classroom and bond together.... then we still change infront of everybody.... haha..... then after the rain, we are suppossed to go home home, but i stayed at the spec mas area to see the seniors playing water bomb.... alot of ppl kenna hit.... they used condensed milk, sugar, flour and water.... so waste of food.... food price up and up, they still waste food... aiya, no hope le la....
DAWN, I AM SO SORRY NOT TO ATTEND TODAY BP.... SO SO SORRY...
thats all i could say for toade... haha.... bye bye
Saturday, April 12, 2008

Tagbox



Tagbox

By post: By month:
Affiliates

Tat Jun Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend
© YAOSEN 2008-2010. This is a Copyrighted Blog. All Rights Reserved.