Profile

YAOSEN
Life has always been a huge roller coaster ride for me and now I'm really getting tired of it. I just wanna put everything down and let go. Can I?

I am numb from anything, i cannot feel anything now...
Music

사랑해요
Friday, 21 March 2008

yesterday at tampines interchange, i met ming xuan, my primary school mates...
still the same... short short... love to hit people's head...
that bring me back to my Primary 4 times...
we met on the school bus one day and after that we became same class in Primary 5...
first friend i know in primary 5
we played, go shopping and go lan together during primary 6 times...
he got 241 while i got 231... 10 marks...
he went chung cheng high while i went to dunman secondary school...
a good friend... a good friend...
Friday, March 21, 2008

Tagbox



Tagbox

By post: By month:
Affiliates

Tat Jun Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend
© YAOSEN 2008-2010. This is a Copyrighted Blog. All Rights Reserved.