|
Profile
YAOSENLife has always been a huge roller coaster ride for me and now I'm really getting tired of it. I just wanna put everything down and let go. Can I?
I am numb from anything, i cannot feel anything now...
|
Music |
|
Wednesday, 5 March 2008
Exams... Left with... today the literature paper was like so zzz.... EASY!!!! I think i could get at least 45 marks for it lor... haha... the science was like okok lor... some i dont know how to do... die liao... haha... tomorrow no exam ... friday(the next next day) GEOGRAPHY!!!! so 大牌 lor... need to wait for it then holiday... haha.... hope the test is easy lor... thats all i could hope... Friday getting back MATHS... omg... todae also got CME presentation... luckily shuqi went home liao... nothing about JESSLYN... so heng... then i chose Sholihin and Yi Ting... btw, they are couples... good match... haha... ByeBye... Wednesday, March 05, 2008
|
Tagbox Tagbox By post:
Affiliates Tat Jun Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend |