Profile

YAOSEN
Life has always been a huge roller coaster ride for me and now I'm really getting tired of it. I just wanna put everything down and let go. Can I?

I am numb from anything, i cannot feel anything now...
Music

사랑해요
Tuesday, 12 February 2008

Date: 12 Feb

Today was like so damn boring lor... history test soso difficult... vocab got 21 out of 25... result quite ok... todae the chinese so damn boring... compo also havent give back to us... dunno how much i score... also miss tan also giv back the letter writing practice... i got 18 out of 20... lose to zi hao and yong xin but win ting fang, jia wen and shiqing... feeling so happy but not proud as i can do much more better... angbao money i got over $200 dollars... very little liao... past year got $250 and above... haha... not money face ^^... bye bye and have a nice day...
Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Tagbox



Tagbox

By post: By month:
Affiliates

Tat Jun Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend
© YAOSEN 2008-2010. This is a Copyrighted Blog. All Rights Reserved.