|
Profile
YAOSENLife has always been a huge roller coaster ride for me and now I'm really getting tired of it. I just wanna put everything down and let go. Can I?
I am numb from anything, i cannot feel anything now...
|
Music |
|
Tuesday, 29 January 2008
No. 28, 28 Suxs! Hello! Tdy the nus come so damn late lor... bus full of ppl... then when we reach the eden condominium (front of eastspring sec) a stupid lady, keep on scolding the dunman students... keep calling us to move inside the cabin of the bus... my mind was thinking that to call her to drive a car and dont squeeze the bus with us, bit**... vulgarites included thx... my art also finish liao... tats something to celebrate!!!! byebye :) Tuesday, January 29, 2008
|
Tagbox Tagbox By post: By month:
Affiliates Tat Jun Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend |