|
Profile
YAOSENLife has always been a huge roller coaster ride for me and now I'm really getting tired of it. I just wanna put everything down and let go. Can I?
I am numb from anything, i cannot feel anything now...
|
Music |
|
Sunday, 20 January 2008
Hello! Dunman Secondary School 1C roxs cause I am studying in it... diao... Teachers are all hilarious and interesting... English and Literature : Ms Jeanette Tan Maths and CME : Mr Gabriel Sim (siao siao one...) Science : Mr Tang History : Ms Luar PP Art(currently) : Mr Elroy Leow Geography : Ms Fadillah Conversational Mother Tongue : Mdm Hafsah Mother Toungue : Ms Zhang Lu Homework oso alot lar... especially weekend... whole dump of them... hope that they will disappear and hand up lor... bye bye... Sunday, January 20, 2008
|
Tagbox Tagbox By post:
Affiliates Tat Jun Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend |