|
Profile
YAOSENLife has always been a huge roller coaster ride for me and now I'm really getting tired of it. I just wanna put everything down and let go. Can I?
I am numb from anything, i cannot feel anything now...
|
Music |
|
Monday, 21 January 2008
The Amazing Race & The Golden Path Hello! Today I so sad... not because of school, people or homework but The Amazing Race siar... TK and Rachael won Ronald and Christina lor... so sad... sobs... sobs... By the way, today's channel 8 show ' The Golden Path ' is ending liao... i support Lin Fei(Felicia Chin) and Xiao Gu(Chen Liping)... going for homework liao... tomorrow got vocab test... bye bye... Monday, January 21, 2008
|
Tagbox Tagbox By post: By month:
Affiliates Tat Jun Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend |