|
Profile
YAOSENLife has always been a huge roller coaster ride for me and now I'm really getting tired of it. I just wanna put everything down and let go. Can I?
I am numb from anything, i cannot feel anything now...
|
Music |
|
Wednesday, 6 February 2008
Chinese New Year Hello! yesterday's dinner was great! food was so nice like heaven... haha... btw, todae party was a great sucess lor... we ''lao'' the food like the yusheng... everyone was like enjoying themselves lor... i got a potato chip and a chocolate biscuit back in return... zihao also return me back the $5 for the chocolate... yea... tonight going 4 reunion dinner liao... going to the same place like last year... feel like changing a location to eat... mother then nag... nag... nag... ya that for today and byebye!!! HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU THERE!!! Wednesday, February 06, 2008
|
Tagbox Tagbox By post:
Affiliates Tat Jun Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend |