Profile

YAOSEN
Life has always been a huge roller coaster ride for me and now I'm really getting tired of it. I just wanna put everything down and let go. Can I?

I am numb from anything, i cannot feel anything now...
Music

사랑해요
Sunday, 16 March 2008

sorry for not posting for yesterday's bazaar... no time to do it so now den post lor... haha...
yesterday woke up at about 6.15am... so so amn EARLY... haha then take bus to school...
then actually wanted to go to NTUC to buy things for the bazaar but the NTUC is only opened at 7.30pm when it is the time wherewe must gather at the atrium... haha...
then the bazaar goes...
when it is about 12 plus, our stall close le... so dumb... nobody come and patronise... haha... only got 2!? customer comes... -.-"'
then after that got class party... then go home le... lata then got tuition... byebye
Sunday, March 16, 2008

Tagbox



Tagbox

By post: By month:
Affiliates

Tat Jun Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend
© YAOSEN 2008-2010. This is a Copyrighted Blog. All Rights Reserved.