|
Profile
YAOSENLife has always been a huge roller coaster ride for me and now I'm really getting tired of it. I just wanna put everything down and let go. Can I?
I am numb from anything, i cannot feel anything now...
|
Music |
|
Monday, 10 March 2008
Dunman Air Amazing Race hello! back from school... aiya... holiday still need to go to school... so sian... juz going to talk about the Amazing Race oon Sat.... we basically went to air force museum, changi airport, raffles place, bugis and pasir ris park and sunplaza park... at changi airport, yu jian ,the station master, told us to do pumping at the skytrain station... feeling so pai seh... still need to do... haha at the pasir ris park, we need to find carpark C... we went to A,B,D,E,F juz missing C... go and check the map then found out that we went the wrong way... so zzz.... haha... bugis do starjump IN THE MRT STATION... so paiseh again... AT LAST WE DID NOT WON... haha... though we never win, i have new friends like Zul and Wei Chen... haha... byebye Monday, March 10, 2008
|
Tagbox Tagbox By post:
Affiliates Tat Jun Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend |