YAOSEN
Life has always been a huge roller coaster ride for me and now I'm really getting tired of it.
I just wanna put everything down and let go. Can I?
I am numb from anything, i cannot feel anything now...
haha. now at home. 林深,一路顺风!在中国要愉快哦! juz now have maths remeider. wanted to sleep. zzz...zzz... haha. then went to tm with zihao, lin shen, tianci and charles... then charles 34-ed home before going to tm. haha. then we followed linshen to breadtalk to buy a cake for her uncle birthday. i then bought the hokkaido choco dome. that was nice! then i see the cake. very funny.. haha. the cake like 四川大地震(Si Chuan Earthquake), got cracks one. then lin shen laughed. haha... finally, she bought a blackforest cake. $38... that was an affoardable price. she also bought the ximen chicken chop. the chicken chop today was spicy. tianci said so. i also told jokes to lin shen. she laughed. lolx... 林深,一路顺风!在中国要愉快哦! lolx... lolx...