Profile

YAOSEN
Life has always been a huge roller coaster ride for me and now I'm really getting tired of it. I just wanna put everything down and let go. Can I?

I am numb from anything, i cannot feel anything now...
Music

사랑해요
Tuesday, 20 May 2008

no mood to post le...
i juz flunk my english...
by 2 marks...
will sure be dead...
(no mood to laugh...)
i juz need to work harder...
to get into 2a or at least in 2c...
i hope...
now is the time to improve...
not the time to be sad...
SI CHUAN PEOPLE ARE SO POOR THING!!!
I AM SAD...
WHY IS THERE SO MANY DISASTER IN THIS MONTH?!
WHY?!
WHY?!
DUNNO WHY ALSO...
zzz...
i juz created a chinese blog,
i find it cool!
also to improve my chinese...
zzz...
zzz...
Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Tagbox



Tagbox

By post: By month:
Affiliates

Tat Jun Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend
© YAOSEN 2008-2010. This is a Copyrighted Blog. All Rights Reserved.