Profile

YAOSEN
Life has always been a huge roller coaster ride for me and now I'm really getting tired of it. I just wanna put everything down and let go. Can I?

I am numb from anything, i cannot feel anything now...
Music

사랑해요
Sunday, 22 March 2009

Yesterday went for the NCC Amazing Race.
Fun.
Woke up at 6am and went to report at 7.
FIRST TO REACH SCHOOOL. EVERYTIME IS ME ONE LOR.
Haha.
Then brief till 9 plus and then left.
Went to Singapore Flyer first.
Answer all the answers correctly MYSELF!
MUUUHHHHHHHAAAAAHHHH!!!
I am so clever!
LOL.
Then went to the city area and then went to changi airport.
ate there and then report back to schoool.
Second last to reach school.
And then, won the second prize.
Haha.
Coming early or late is NOTHING.
Haha.
(Pictures will be uploaded soon...)

/edit
We will be joining class with 2A!!!!

阿娇好坚强, 好坚强...
Sunday, March 22, 2009

Tagbox



Tagbox

By post: By month:
Affiliates

Tat Jun Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend
© YAOSEN 2008-2010. This is a Copyrighted Blog. All Rights Reserved.