Profile

YAOSEN
Life has always been a huge roller coaster ride for me and now I'm really getting tired of it. I just wanna put everything down and let go. Can I?

I am numb from anything, i cannot feel anything now...
Music

사랑해요
Sunday, 8 March 2009

This is for you:

Japanese say '愛しています' to their lovers

Korean say '당신을 사랑합니다' to their lovers...

Italian say 'Ti Amo' to their lovers

Germans say 'Ich liebe dich' to their lovers

French say 'Je t'aime' to their lovers

Latinese say 'Es mīlu tevi' to their lovers

English say 'I Love You' to their lovers

Indians say 'मैं आपसे प्यार करता' to their lovers

Vietnamese say 'Tôi yêu bạn' to their lovers

Indoneasian say 'Aku Cinta Kamu' to their lovers

Greek say 'Σε αγαπώ' to their lovers

Chinese say '我愛你/我爱你' to their lovers

Turkish say 'Seni seviyorum' to their lovers

I say to you all the languages i know to let you know that i love you.

__ __ __ __ __ __

Dont get the wrong idea.

It is just a message i saw on a web.

:)
Sunday, March 08, 2009

Tagbox



Tagbox

By post: By month:
Affiliates

Tat Jun Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend
© YAOSEN 2008-2010. This is a Copyrighted Blog. All Rights Reserved.