Profile

YAOSEN
Life has always been a huge roller coaster ride for me and now I'm really getting tired of it. I just wanna put everything down and let go. Can I?

I am numb from anything, i cannot feel anything now...
Music

사랑해요
Wednesday, 4 March 2009

I have now decided to make my post shorter, although it is already very short. LOL.
Today was the NCC IMT, some passed, some failed.
I belong to the failed team.
LOL.
I dont want to shoot the live range if it lies on the common test week.
I want to try out the live range. LIVE BULLETS! LIVE BULLETS!
But at least still got chance to revive,
HENG!
Then suddenly a loud thunder came BANG!!!!
Then the room BLACKOUT!
Haha.
Everyone was shocked.
I was not. (A little bit lar.)
Haha.
Then went back to school then home.

When i travel next time, I want to take SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
Must!
Haha.
Bye!
Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Tagbox



Tagbox

By post: By month:
Affiliates

Tat Jun Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend
© YAOSEN 2008-2010. This is a Copyrighted Blog. All Rights Reserved.