Profile

YAOSEN
Life has always been a huge roller coaster ride for me and now I'm really getting tired of it. I just wanna put everything down and let go. Can I?

I am numb from anything, i cannot feel anything now...
Music

사랑해요
Thursday, 15 January 2009

Today Zihao never come to school...
So the class is very fun...
Haha...
Today lessons was ok.
Not very fun.
After school stayed back and decorated the class...
Firstly, went to budget with Yongxin, YuetTung, DaoWei...
Talked about 'someone'
Only 5 people know what i am talking about...
Haha...
Then stayed back to decorate and then went home with daowei.
:)
Thursday, January 15, 2009

Tagbox



Tagbox

By post: By month:
Affiliates

Tat Jun Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend
© YAOSEN 2008-2010. This is a Copyrighted Blog. All Rights Reserved.