Profile

YAOSEN
Life has always been a huge roller coaster ride for me and now I'm really getting tired of it. I just wanna put everything down and let go. Can I?

I am numb from anything, i cannot feel anything now...
Music

사랑해요
Friday, 9 January 2009

back in action...
today started off the day with a talk from the HUMANITIES DEPARTMENT...
at first me, dao wei, zihao, zhan hong was hoping that it will take a very long time...
BUT IT ENDED BEFORE 8.00AM...
Sian... Cause never do the comprehension summary that MRS ANG gave...
Then in class, MRS ANG totally forgotten about the compre thing...
Haha... was like so happy...
Then have maths lesson...
Learnt Inverse Propotion...
Then recess...
Then art...
The art teacher was late by 30minutes....
The art teacher was good...
Haha....
Then got a free science period then went to the hall for music...
Whole class sabotage ANTONY to be the music rep...
Haha...
Then after school, wanted to not go to NCC AIR one...
But in the end, i went...
Then i know got the Leave form....
Luckily i got go or else i die liao...
Haha...

Tomorrow going to CHANGI AIRPORT to revise MATHS and SCIENCE...
With Dao Wei, Sholihin, Ting Fang, Xin Ee...
Haha....
Bye Bye... :)
Friday, January 09, 2009

Tagbox



Tagbox

By post: By month:
Affiliates

Tat Jun Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend
© YAOSEN 2008-2010. This is a Copyrighted Blog. All Rights Reserved.