|
Profile
YAOSENLife has always been a huge roller coaster ride for me and now I'm really getting tired of it. I just wanna put everything down and let go. Can I?
I am numb from anything, i cannot feel anything now...
|
Music |
|
Friday, 2 January 2009
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BLOG! ITS 2009! LOL :) First day of school today... Rather fun... Rather Bored... Reached school at about 6.50am(thats my usual time), then saw Imran and went with him to school... Stood at the basketball area and waited for friends to come... At the same time, browsing the Sec 1's 'innocent' faces... One look like Siidheesh brother... HAHA! (= Then soon went up to the hall and listened to Mrs Neo's speech... Not very boring... neither is it interesting... Then went back to class... 2B temporary class have AIRCON! same as 2A, different from others... But it will only for 1 term... Sian... Then went for recess... Helped Ms Luar to get the whiteboard duster... Then me, daowei, zhan hong, zihao discussed the class motto and blah blah blah... So freaking funny... Then after school, went to Budget Cafe... And then went to Interchange and top-up Ez-link Card and went home... I CHANGED MY BLOGSKIN... ITS NICER.... :) Friday, January 02, 2009
|
Tagbox Tagbox By post:
Affiliates Tat Jun Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend |