Profile

YAOSEN
Life has always been a huge roller coaster ride for me and now I'm really getting tired of it. I just wanna put everything down and let go. Can I?

I am numb from anything, i cannot feel anything now...
Music

사랑해요
Sunday, 9 November 2008

I love yesterday!!!
Yesterday ROXS!
Yesterday woke up at 8am, and go to Eunos MRT Interchange.
Actually wanted to meet at 9.30am..
but i reached at around 9.45am...
So Sorry Zihao and Tianci!
Then we make way to Toa Payoh and then to...
Campus Superstar 2009 (校园Superstar 2009) Audition @ Cadlecott Broadcast Centre!
Tianci went in and auditioned and we waited there...
At 2, melissa, yongxin, yuet tung came along...
Then we waited till 4.30pm then we took a taxi to East Coast Park for 1c Class Gathering..
We played lame games there...
haha...
then went home with zhan hong, kashvin, melissa, lin shen, tianci...
And also, Tianci lost his phone at the audition!
Hope that he can find back his phone..
haha...
(=
Sunday, November 09, 2008

Tagbox



Tagbox

By post: By month:
Affiliates

Tat Jun Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend
© YAOSEN 2008-2010. This is a Copyrighted Blog. All Rights Reserved.