Profile

YAOSEN
Life has always been a huge roller coaster ride for me and now I'm really getting tired of it. I just wanna put everything down and let go. Can I?

I am numb from anything, i cannot feel anything now...
Music

사랑해요
Friday, 3 October 2008

today was history paper, one of my weakest subject anyway...
but, when i first look through the paper, I think that it was rather easy as most of the things I have already have been inscripted in my mind liao...
haha...
but when i do the paper...
IT WAS LIKE RATHER DIFFICULT...
especially the Section B...
the last question for source based question, I anyhow do one lor...
and also the culture question...
haha...
cause no time liao....
hope can get 60 and above...
cause if get 60 and above means A1 liao...
haha...
then after school, went back home to get money to go with zhan hong to mcdonalds...
also zhan hong's brother, Nicholas Sim...
haha...
then eat and eat and eat then talk bad about ******* and h** friends...
obviously, the person is not from 1C but it is in Dunman Sec...
then when they go liao, I went to Tampines mall to meet with Jiawen and TTF...
then took MRT to Changi Airport...
then at Tanah Merah MRT, saw Cynthia...
SHE IS A BITCH!!! I hate her from the time I know her...
haha...
then, Terminal 3 is so so so fun!!!!
then, Terminal 2 is also very fun!!!!
firstly, we went to the Ya Kun Kaya Toast there to eat...
actually wanted to eat Mcdonalds, but just now eat liao then dont want to eat again...
the Kaya Toast very nice!!!!
and the Kopi too...
haha...
then revise Mathematics...
I FINALLY KNOW WHAT IS GRADIENT!!!!
haha...
then walked to Terminal 3..
there is a game platform for us to play...
free one lor...
so fun..
then we three played like siao...
haha...
then went to Tree Top to study Geography...
also taken some pictures...
haha...
then bus-ed home with Jiawen while TTF took the MRT...
haha...
thats my day...
bye bye...

oh ya, also...
Happy Birthday to Hwang Yong Xin!!!!! (=
Friday, October 03, 2008

Tagbox



Tagbox

By post: By month:
Affiliates

Tat Jun Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend
© YAOSEN 2008-2010. This is a Copyrighted Blog. All Rights Reserved.