Profile
YAOSEN
Life has always been a huge roller coaster ride for me and now I'm really getting tired of it. I just wanna put everything down and let go. Can I?
I am numb from anything, i cannot feel anything now...
Music
Music
Playlist
at
MixPod.com
외톨이야 하루종일
사랑해요
Tuesday, 30 September 2008
Yo!!!
Long time never post le...
AND...
I HAVE FINISH MY DESIGN AND TECHNOLOGY THINGS!!!
HAHA...
today,
we need to clear our locker...
and i brought a total of 2 plastic bags to Simei!!!!
lol... hate
it lor...
wemt Simei with Jiawen and yiting.
I went to Simei popular to buy refills for my pens and correction tapes...
then went to eat Eighteen Chefs...
quite nice.
haha...
short post.
bb.
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Tagbox
Tagbox
By post:
Hi All,Not sure if you already knew about it. I ju...
BEAT CHARLES TODAY WITH A SCORE OF 4-0!!!!11-6 / 1...
yo everybody!!!! HOLIDAYS DOSENT SEEMS LIKE HOLIDA...
this is a fun and interesting post... not a emotio...
today was fun...MUSIC LITERATURE WAS DAMN FREAKING...
Maths was difficultScience was OK.Reading Task was...
FROM NOW ONWARDS TILL COMMON TEST...I WILL BE ONLY...
nothing to do now...haha...
Beijing Olympics Roxs! Fuwa Too!!!
Congrats Singapore Table Tennis Ladies For Winning...
By month:
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
May 2010
Affiliates
Tat Jun
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
© YAOSEN 2008-2010.
This is a Copyrighted Blog.
All Rights Reserved.