|
Profile
YAOSENLife has always been a huge roller coaster ride for me and now I'm really getting tired of it. I just wanna put everything down and let go. Can I?
I am numb from anything, i cannot feel anything now...
|
Music |
|
Sunday, 26 October 2008
Hi, back... Tagged by Dawn Toh............. 1. Zihao 2. Teresa 3. Tianci 4. Charles 5. Shiqing 6. Yongxin 7. Yuet Tung 8. Yi Ting 9. LCD 10. Eddie 11. Zhan Hong 12. Melissa 13. Lin Shen 14. Jesslyn 15. Dixon Ho 16. Justin Koh 17. Ah Meng(MingXuan) 18. Shuqi 19. Dawn 20. Nicholas How did you know 14? [Jesslyn] Gongshang Primary School =D What would you do if you never meet 1? [ZiHao] I will do nothing... Haha... (= What if 9 and 20 date each other? [LCD & Nicholas] Impossible one lar.... They both also not GAYs and also LCD has someone in mind liao... Will 6 and 17 date? [Yongxin & Ming Xuan] Wont one... Yongxin dont like short people and also, they dont even know each other... Describe 3. [Tianci] He love Jay Chou a lot and also love to dance... His 'humidities' are very bad... haha... Is 8 attractive? [Yi Ting] Ok lar... haha... Dont kill me ar, Yi Ting!!! Describe 7. [Yuet Tung] She is very HIGH?? Do you know any of 12's family members? [Melissa] I know her brother call Marcus only... haha... What if 18 confess to you? [Shuqi] Please dont... I think he love someone more... haha... What language does 15 speaks? English and Chinese (if he does not know these, he is better off dead) Who's going out with 9? [LCD] No one.... no one likes him.... that BIG HEAD MONSTER... How old is 16? [Justin Koh] 13.... When did you last speak to 13? [Lin Shen] On Friday... Who's 2 favourite singer? [Teresa] Dont know leh... Would you ever date 4? [Charles] Nope. Never in my whole life... haha... Would you ever date 1? [Zihao] I "hate" him a lot. Is 19 single? [Dawn] Of course... XD What is 10's last name? [Eddie] Lim Wei Woon??? I think so... School of 3? [Tianci] Dunman Secondary School. Where does 6 live? Bedok area.. Near SAPS... What is your favourite thing of 5? [Shiqing] Her HIGHness!!! Have you ever seen 11 naked? [Zhan Hong] Never lah... please lah... he also dont have anything nice to see... Choose 5 people to do this quiz? Any five people who is free and have nothing to do... I HATE HOLIDAYS! Sunday, October 26, 2008
|
Tagbox Tagbox By post:
Affiliates Tat Jun Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend |