Profile

YAOSEN
Life has always been a huge roller coaster ride for me and now I'm really getting tired of it. I just wanna put everything down and let go. Can I?

I am numb from anything, i cannot feel anything now...
Music

사랑해요
Saturday, 14 March 2009

FINALLY! COMMON TEST ARE OVER!!!
NOW IS THE TIME TO RELAX MYSELF!!!!
haha.
Got back some results on Wednesday and Friday.
Maths on Wed and Science on Fri.
Ms Luar can mark superfast.
I also dont know how she marked.
Haha.
Maths : A1 (32/40)
Science: B3 (33/50)
My science sucks to the core lor.
Only got B3.
But happy liao cause i calculated all the power WRONGLY.
At first i thought i will fail one.
But passed.
Happy.
Freaking afraid of Literature.
Scarly failed. Then I die.
Haha.
Yesterday after school went immediately to Daowei house to play table tennis.
Didnt speak a single word during the bus journey, except to zhan hong.
Then played then go play basketball.
Then went home with daowei cause he going his grandmother house.
Haha.
End.
Bye.

¬ 我要变成童话里你爱的那个天使,每天保护着你,不让你伤心,难过...
Saturday, March 14, 2009

Tagbox



Tagbox

By post: By month:
Affiliates

Tat Jun Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend
© YAOSEN 2008-2010. This is a Copyrighted Blog. All Rights Reserved.