|
Profile
YAOSENLife has always been a huge roller coaster ride for me and now I'm really getting tired of it. I just wanna put everything down and let go. Can I?
I am numb from anything, i cannot feel anything now...
|
Music |
|
Wednesday, 18 March 2009
Posting again! Haha. YESTERDAY: Met Sholihin at Tampines Interchange at 12.15pm. Saw Teresa and her choir friend on bus. Haha. Zihao jealousing. XD Then mrt-ed to City Hall and went to Marina Square. To eat Mac. Haha. Then went to Singapore Art Museum to research on the Art thingy. Actually we need to pay $4 one, but it is lunch time... (Promotion from 12pm-2pm) (We reached at 1355) So free! Haha. Then walked inside for a while then go to Marina Barrage. Took Mrt to Marina Bay. The surrounding FREAKING hot!!!!!!!! FREAKING! FREAKING! FREAKING! With all the constructions around. Took pictures to kill time when waiting for the bus. Haha. Will post them tomorrow. Then when we reached Marina Barrage, Took 10 mins to finish touring the area. Took some pictures at the roof too. Then went around playing the water there. Haha. Shol whole leg wet like siao. Haha. Then actually wanted to go to Singapore Flyer one. But lazy so went Changi Airport. MRTed there to eat POPEYE... Not as nice as thought. Haha. Then walked and walked and saw this colouring thing. Went colouring all 10 pictures. Haha.. Helped a boy there also. Haha. KIND ME! LOL. Then went home with Shol. END... TODAY: Went to school for Flight Simulator thingy. Very fun seh! I enjoyed myself there. Haha. Then went home with Siidheesh. Haha. BB¬ (Pictures will be posted tomorrow, i think...)
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
|
Tagbox Tagbox By post:
Affiliates Tat Jun Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend |