Profile

YAOSEN
Life has always been a huge roller coaster ride for me and now I'm really getting tired of it. I just wanna put everything down and let go. Can I?

I am numb from anything, i cannot feel anything now...
Music

사랑해요
Saturday, 2 January 2010

back from posting.
i must adapt back the usual timing i sleep.
anyway.
got so tired today after facial and went back to sleep immediately at afternoon..
so i am very energetic now...
haiz.
anyway,
i need to adapt back the timing that i sleep everyday.
haiz.
school in 2 days,
and i havent pack my bag...
hahaha.
i everytime last minute pack bag one.
haha.
anyway.
i going to sleep le.
byebye.
having the :D will be the signing off logo for 2010! :D

KYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE! :D
Saturday, January 02, 2010

Tagbox



Tagbox

By post: By month:
Affiliates

Tat Jun Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend
© YAOSEN 2008-2010. This is a Copyrighted Blog. All Rights Reserved.