Profile

YAOSEN
Life has always been a huge roller coaster ride for me and now I'm really getting tired of it. I just wanna put everything down and let go. Can I?

I am numb from anything, i cannot feel anything now...
Music

사랑해요
Wednesday, 2 December 2009

anyway,
now i am in a dilema,
i dont know what phone should i pick...
haiz.
i have already shortlisted 3 phones,

(1) Nokia N86 8MP

(2) Nokia 5800 XPressMusic Comes With Music

(3) Sony Erricson W995

which one should i choose?
please give me a answer.
the pictures of the phone will be posted in the next post.
:D
byebye.

KYUUUUUUUUUUUTE!
Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Tagbox



Tagbox

By post: By month:
Affiliates

Tat Jun Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend
© YAOSEN 2008-2010. This is a Copyrighted Blog. All Rights Reserved.