Profile

YAOSEN
Life has always been a huge roller coaster ride for me and now I'm really getting tired of it. I just wanna put everything down and let go. Can I?

I am numb from anything, i cannot feel anything now...
Music

사랑해요
Monday, 30 November 2009

the piece of cover.



the back of the album. (note the most right guy.)
the side of the album.

the cover of the album with the piece of paper

the album with the paper separated.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
this is the newest album in my collection. :D
SS501 REBIRTH ALBUM (SPECIAL LIMITED EDITION)
going to post some more next time.
probably the Collection album?
Super Hits?
Find Mini Album?
Deja Vu Singles?
OMG!!!!!
coming soon,
will be the U R Man Album,
taiwan version one,
hope that this album will be sold in S'pore.
I dont like to buy from the Net.
hahahahahahaa.
:D
byebye.
SS501 Fighting!

Monday, November 30, 2009

Tagbox



Tagbox

By post: By month:
Affiliates

Tat Jun Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend
© YAOSEN 2008-2010. This is a Copyrighted Blog. All Rights Reserved.