Profile

YAOSEN
Life has always been a huge roller coaster ride for me and now I'm really getting tired of it. I just wanna put everything down and let go. Can I?

I am numb from anything, i cannot feel anything now...
Music

사랑해요
Saturday, 21 November 2009

haha,
posting with Google Chrome again.
it is the default browser that i will use for facebook,
cause the screen is big enough to view my whole restaurant!
haha.
today went to school for ncc air.
do nothing in the room for 2 hours,
and then went to tm to shop for trekking stuffs.
shop a while and then they went back school,
while i stay at tampines interchange.
Waited for daowei and his mum and celeste and went ZINC to look for bags,
omg,
saw a really nice bag,
$42.90,
ok lar,
dad will buy for me.
:D
i actually like daowei's bag,
but cannot buy,
haiz.
:(
anyway,
later going Manhattan Fish Market to eat!
Oh yea,
i miss their cream of mushroom...
Hope today's soup of the day is that...
Haha.
:D
Byebye....

KYUUUUUUUUUUUTE!
Saturday, November 21, 2009

Tagbox



Tagbox

By post: By month:
Affiliates

Tat Jun Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend
© YAOSEN 2008-2010. This is a Copyrighted Blog. All Rights Reserved.