|
Profile
YAOSENLife has always been a huge roller coaster ride for me and now I'm really getting tired of it. I just wanna put everything down and let go. Can I?
I am numb from anything, i cannot feel anything now...
|
Music |
|
Thursday, 12 November 2009
wah, now i super tired siah. today woke up at 7 and then, play around and then go to school at 10. went to school to do dnt, and it was so SIAN. draw and draw and write and write, only. then stayed with daowei at there until 4 and then, left school for tampines central. actually wanted to go orchard, but no time le, then never go. did not know what to do at first, but then go century square look at the movies. < so we watched it. <<2012>> too late le, so cannot. OUT! watch poker king, and it was very hilarious. thats is what hong kong movies are for, REAL ENTERTAINMENT, and, REAL LAUGHTER. haha. then after that, went popular buy album. OMG, it is SS501's albums!!!! OMG! OMG! OMG! haha. daowei helped me to pick, and i am ok with anything. haha. :D then after that, daowei went for mrt and i went for bus. ok, nice day, haha. :D byebye. KYUUUUUUUUUUUTE! Thursday, November 12, 2009
|
Tagbox Tagbox By post:
Affiliates Tat Jun Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend |