|
Profile
YAOSENLife has always been a huge roller coaster ride for me and now I'm really getting tired of it. I just wanna put everything down and let go. Can I?
I am numb from anything, i cannot feel anything now...
|
Music |
|
Thursday, 5 November 2009
wow. time flies. today is thursday. ok, whatever, it is stupid. today went to the southern ridges, and it was very tiring, and trust me, you will never wants to go back there anymore again. it was so dangerous, and we need to climb a lot of steps to go to the top. wtf, it was like a torture than enjoyment. but, anyways, it is good for our health. :) went vivo later to window-shop, found SS501's albums, and I WANT THEM! buy for me please, people. thanks. :) zihao will buy me the Yoga Lin's one, so dont buy that, thanks. :) working in the bookshop soon to earn some cash, during the dec. holidays, with zihao, hope it is fun. :) you know, life skills are suppossed to be learnt now. anyways, i am preparing a new blog now, and hope that this blog will be retiring soon, if possible, or else, i will just change the scheme of this blog, haha. :) thats all, byebye. KYUUUUUUUTE! Thursday, November 05, 2009
|
Tagbox Tagbox By post:
Affiliates Tat Jun Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend |