Profile

YAOSEN
Life has always been a huge roller coaster ride for me and now I'm really getting tired of it. I just wanna put everything down and let go. Can I?

I am numb from anything, i cannot feel anything now...
Music

사랑해요
Tuesday, 3 November 2009

我要去看得最远的地方,和你手舞足蹈聊梦想...

MONDAY & TUESDAY : NCC SILVER WING COURSE

Phew,
ended the silver wing course quite early today...
at around 3.30...
it is great!
the course has ended.
and i think i can pass the test.
:D
So tired today,
when doing the test,
i was like super tired and wanted to doze off.
but cannot.
sians.
also,
handphone surrender le,
so cannot play.
again, sians.
anyway, its over!
tomorrow going to school to do dnt,
again another day of work,
byebye my first week of holidays!
next,
i havent choose my subject combi yet.
choosing tonight bah,
very puzzled by the subjects.
dunno which combi and class to choose...
maybe 3A or 3B bah.
i wanna go there.
:D
byebye.

KYUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!
Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Tagbox



Tagbox

By post: By month:
Affiliates

Tat Jun Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend
© YAOSEN 2008-2010. This is a Copyrighted Blog. All Rights Reserved.