|
Profile
YAOSENLife has always been a huge roller coaster ride for me and now I'm really getting tired of it. I just wanna put everything down and let go. Can I?
I am numb from anything, i cannot feel anything now...
|
Music |
|
Monday, 21 September 2009
When you gain something, you will lose something... 有得必有失... TODAY I WENT TO THE ZOO!!!!! So fun siah. S'pore Zoo changed a lot le... I went there dunno how many years ago, probably 3 years i think.... I find that Singapore Zoo is really a nice place to go during your free time with your family... PICTURES WILL BE POSTED ON FACEBOOK AFTER POSTING FINISH THE WUHAN PICS. Saw polar bear show, kangaroos and many more... Very interesting. Learnt a lot of things there. We should love the environment rather than taking it for granted. Many animals are dying already and only some are left in the different zoos all around the world... Just like the tigers. A lot are extinct already. So, WE MUST LOVE THE ENVIRONMENT AND ANIMALS!!! Just like the quote, when you enjoy the things you have at home, like aircons, you will lose the animals in the wild as their habitat will be destroyed. so, what you want to choose? :D Monday, September 21, 2009
|
Tagbox Tagbox By post:
Affiliates Tat Jun Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend |