Profile

YAOSEN
Life has always been a huge roller coaster ride for me and now I'm really getting tired of it. I just wanna put everything down and let go. Can I?

I am numb from anything, i cannot feel anything now...
Music

사랑해요
Saturday, 19 September 2009

该放手的时候就放手,痴痴地等待着她的回来只会受伤害...

Common Test Results is finally back...
English: 22.5/30!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maths: 29/40!
Chinese: 47.5/70!
Science: 39.5/50!!!!
Geography: 29/30!
History: 10/20???
Vocab: 15/30???
Literature: 18/25!!
Design and Technology: 80/100!!!

Quite happy with all marks except HISTORY and VOCAB and CHINESE...
Did very badly for Chinese due to the Summary...
zzz....
:D
I am trying all my ways to revive this blog.
So, jia yous!
Saturday, September 19, 2009

Tagbox



Tagbox

By post: By month:
Affiliates

Tat Jun Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend
© YAOSEN 2008-2010. This is a Copyrighted Blog. All Rights Reserved.