Profile

YAOSEN
Life has always been a huge roller coaster ride for me and now I'm really getting tired of it. I just wanna put everything down and let go. Can I?

I am numb from anything, i cannot feel anything now...
Music

사랑해요
Tuesday, 10 November 2009

wah,
today,
i have nothing to do siah!!!!
play piano,
use com,
watch tv,
eat.
nothing to do liao le.
then go school find daowei,
and later talk talk then go home again.
:D
nothing to do lar.
tomorrow going back to the mount faber there le.
HATE IT LIKE HELL!!!!
please,
this will be the last time i will be going there.
i dont even feel like going back there again anymore la.
:(
but,
i ncc cadet must go there to see the site first.
BORING!!!!
but thursday,
going orchard with daowei.
:D
anyway,
tomorrow if time permits,
i will go daowei house.
haha.
next two days seems interesting.
haha.
:D
Remember,
KYUJONGISTHEBEST!

KYUUUUTE!
Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Tagbox



Tagbox

By post: By month:
Affiliates

Tat Jun Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend
© YAOSEN 2008-2010. This is a Copyrighted Blog. All Rights Reserved.