Profile

YAOSEN
Life has always been a huge roller coaster ride for me and now I'm really getting tired of it. I just wanna put everything down and let go. Can I?

I am numb from anything, i cannot feel anything now...
Music

사랑해요
Thursday, 19 November 2009

I WANT THE REBIRTH LIMITED EDITION ALBUM! SEE THE ARCHIVES FOR MORE DETAILS.
currently,
i have the chance to sign a handphone plan from starhub,
but the fact is that i dont know what phone should i take...
Should i take SE W995?
Should i take Nokia 5800 CWM?
Should i take Samsung Omnia 2?
I personally like N5800CWM,
cause it got wifi,
and the price is nice.
but...
i dont know lar.
which one should i take???
i think i will sign my plan on Jan 2010 bah,
cause i want my plan to be 2010 plan,
not a 2009 one.
haha.
:D

KYUUUUUUUUUTE!
Thursday, November 19, 2009

Tagbox



Tagbox

By post: By month:
Affiliates

Tat Jun Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend
© YAOSEN 2008-2010. This is a Copyrighted Blog. All Rights Reserved.