Profile

YAOSEN
Life has always been a huge roller coaster ride for me and now I'm really getting tired of it. I just wanna put everything down and let go. Can I?

I am numb from anything, i cannot feel anything now...
Music

사랑해요
Saturday, 21 November 2009

wow,
back from dinner,
the dinner was quite good.
ordered a seafood pasta.
There was sotong and fish on the dish,
but i only eat the fish,
not the sotong,
so i give it to my dad.
haha.
sotong is not nice,
and i hate seafood.
:D
i love the earth you know??
OMG,
I SAW SS501'S REBIRTH LIMITED EDITION ALBUM!!!
IN POPULAR WHITE SANDS!
I THINK I WILL GO AND BUY THIS WEEK,
BEFORE THE PIANO EXAMS,
CAUSE,
10000 COPIES ONLY IN THE MARKET!
i want them!
:D
YAY!
should have enough money to buy.
:D

KYUUUUUUUTE!
Saturday, November 21, 2009

Tagbox



Tagbox

By post: By month:
Affiliates

Tat Jun Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend
© YAOSEN 2008-2010. This is a Copyrighted Blog. All Rights Reserved.