Profile

YAOSEN
Life has always been a huge roller coaster ride for me and now I'm really getting tired of it. I just wanna put everything down and let go. Can I?

I am numb from anything, i cannot feel anything now...
Music

사랑해요
Wednesday, 25 November 2009

hahahahahahahaha,
saw the thing i want today,
hahahahahahahaha.
it is still there.
:D
tomorrow go see still got a not..
i think should have lar,
cause a lot of days le,
still have.
:D
today woke up at 5.40am,
for ncc trekking.
it was quite fun,
anyway,
i find that i should not have wake up so early.
should have more sleep.
:D
anyway,
tomorrow piano exams,
wish me good luck!
:D
byebye.

KYUUUUUUUUUUTE!
Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Tagbox



Tagbox

By post: By month:
Affiliates

Tat Jun Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend
© YAOSEN 2008-2010. This is a Copyrighted Blog. All Rights Reserved.