Profile

YAOSEN
Life has always been a huge roller coaster ride for me and now I'm really getting tired of it. I just wanna put everything down and let go. Can I?

I am numb from anything, i cannot feel anything now...
Music

사랑해요
Saturday, 2 January 2010

Mnet KPOP Yearly Chart HOT Top 40...
I know it is kinda random,
but i just post it anyway,
haha.

[Part 1/2]


[Part 2/2]

after-action review:
SS501 should have done better in the ranking!
How can be at Rank 36???!!!
It is so popular!!!!
And also,
is like the MEGA HIT of 2009!!
And it is at 29...?
What is this??
And also,
Brown Eyed Girls is like the most known song of 2009!
And everyone is like imitating their dance,
(their dance are HOT and NICE!)
and it is at 11.....
LOL.
no comments le.
byebye,

KYUUUUUUUUUUUTE!
Saturday, January 02, 2010

Tagbox



Tagbox

By post: By month:
Affiliates

Tat Jun Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend
© YAOSEN 2008-2010. This is a Copyrighted Blog. All Rights Reserved.