|
Profile
YAOSENLife has always been a huge roller coaster ride for me and now I'm really getting tired of it. I just wanna put everything down and let go. Can I?
I am numb from anything, i cannot feel anything now...
|
Music |
|
Tuesday, 22 July 2008
ya, i m back... today is like so fun and interesting... went to school today on 6.40pm cause got the NSW maths competition... so very tired went doing the test... the test was quite difficult, partially due to my tiredness and simply the paper is very difficult... haha... then after that, got lessons... till recess... then went to the general office to photocopy the worksheet i borrowed from tianci... then at there i heard something, dunno wat vandalised thing then need to make a police report lor... dunno lar... then during cnt, i shared the crayon shin chan thing... a lot of people never see that before lor... so happy... then after school went out to school with lcd, cause zihao and tianci went to volleyball.. then when walking out of the side gate, we saw the police that we were talking about just now... haha... then walked home!~~ lol(= byebye... maybe tomorrow going to tampines mall! haha. Tuesday, July 22, 2008
|
Tagbox Tagbox By post:
Affiliates Tat Jun Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend |