|
Profile
YAOSENLife has always been a huge roller coaster ride for me and now I'm really getting tired of it. I just wanna put everything down and let go. Can I?
I am numb from anything, i cannot feel anything now...
|
Music |
|
Thursday, 17 July 2008
finally posting liao... simply too lazy to post... today was like so funny... firstly, during pe... we were playing badminton at the i.s.h... so fun... i keep smashing the shuttlecock towards yongxin's court... she so angry wif me lor... haha... then during cme... attended the s.e which means sexuality education... mr bernard the lecturer... so bored down there... keep thinking of the history slit lata... haha... then during the slit part... went back to class on 1.30pm... then zhang liao shi inside liao... she not happy with us then call us to go out of the class to discuss the history... then discussing... at the toilet then go reherse... any how reherse one... everybody was like playing... lol. then at the slit.. we also play play... but now more serious liao... then act act act... then ms luar say very interesting... give us full marks... zhan hong and me were like so damn shock lar... cant believe... anyhow play oso can get full marks... haha.... then went home liao... this is my day... bye! Thursday, July 17, 2008
|
Tagbox Tagbox By post:
Affiliates Tat Jun Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend |