Profile

YAOSEN
Life has always been a huge roller coaster ride for me and now I'm really getting tired of it. I just wanna put everything down and let go. Can I?

I am numb from anything, i cannot feel anything now...
Music

사랑해요
Wednesday, 9 July 2008

yeah... come back and post liao... long long time never come here and post liao... lol
basically, it is fun in school these days... but...
MR GAN LESSON IS SIMPLY TOOOOOO BORING!!!
mr sim is better anyways...
lol.
then on sunday went to whitesands to do music lit project...
then also went there to play the arcade...
DAYTONA AND TIME CRISIS IS TOO FUN...
teresa is also addicted to it liao lor...
haha...
then the upcoming event is the...
2008 dunman speech day!!! woots woots!!
i hate it!!! we need to march during the speech day lor!!
others like dun need to go to schhool... so damn good...
btw, friday got training... go there and slack again... haha...
Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Tagbox



Tagbox

By post: By month:
Affiliates

Tat Jun Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend
© YAOSEN 2008-2010. This is a Copyrighted Blog. All Rights Reserved.